5 Simple Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
Signature Kitchen and Bath is sharing the ideas how in cost-effective and simple ways that you may give your entire bathroom a brand new appearance and optimize function. The bathroom is the second most valuable area of the home, because the plumbing involved is a lot of work. Worth will be increased by any improvements to modernize the bathroom in your home. Following are five simple tips to modernize your bathroom:
1. Replace vanity tops. Always turn the water off before attempting this task. The vanity top will be glued down so use tools cautiously to remove it. Once removed, replace using a brand new vanity top. (These can be found at any home improvement business.) Paste the new vanity top down. Make sure you caulk the back and sides to finish and prevent leaking or mold.
2. While the vanity top is being changed, there is an opportunity to also change the faucet. It makes it much simpler to install with the top removed. Make sure to leave enough room for the water hoses to connect to the shutoff valves. A modern faucet not only updates the décor, but changing the faucet can prevent leaks and hard water buildup.
3. Replace the toilet, which can not only update a bathroom’s style, but get rid of unpleasant smells and rings in the toilet. Switch off the water for this area. Toilets can be purchased as a whole connect (normally called “Toilets to Go”) from most building supply firms. Discard the old wax ring and clean up the area as much as possible. This will ensure a clean seal for the brand new toilet. After cleaning, put the new wax ring around the open hole in the floor. Put the toilet in place and don’t worry about crushing the wax ring. It is meant to be squished. The last thing you want is a leaking toilet. Replace the nuts and put new covers over the nuts.
4. Put dimmer lights near the tub. Prepare yourself for soaking hot baths on cold winter evenings. Have an electrician alter the dimmer switch to soften things through the night. Then take pleasure in the ambience that is fresh while you doze away the evening listening to your own favorite music.
5. A room can be cramped up or an open space depending on how the items are arranged. The bathroom is tricky due to the existence of lots of plumbing, freeing space might be impossible. Using space sensibly is crucial here. Corner spaces in bathrooms usually are disregarded. By moving sinks or installing corner shower stalls, making economic use of the corners can provide some space in the toilet. If this doesn’t work, you can always trade in very large fixtures, like jet bathtubs, for smaller, more economical ones.
For further information, check out http://signatureremodelingaz.com/ and enjoy a fresh new look for your kitchen & bath.